The annual NCADA Fall Seminar will be held Friday, September 29, at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, North Carolina. As is the tradition with the Fall Seminar, written and oral presentations are designed not only for the NCADA’s attorney members, but also for insurance claims professionals. The agenda is filled with topics relevant to your practice.
We are pleased to announce Attorney General Josh Stein as our featured speaker this year. Attorney General Stein will discuss "Compliance, Consumer Protection, and the Attorney General" during our general session.
The 2017 Fall Seminar topics will include
- Recent Decisions of Relevance,
- Spoliation in the Era of Technology,
- Drones & Other Technological Advances in Claims Handling,
- Governmental Immunity Claims & Insurance Liability,
- Current trends with Introduction of Medical Bills,
- Issues of the Tripartite Relationship, and
- Topical breakout sessions by NCADA's practice groups.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share in the great fellowship and practical education offered by the NCADA. Check out the full agenda here.
Registration is open and we'll see you on September 29th. Invite a claims client and attorney colleagues too!
Hotel Information: A block of rooms has been reserved for your convenience at the Grandover Resort & Conference Center at a reduced rate of $177 single or double occupancy. The cutoff date to secure this rate is August 28, 2017. Make your reservation today by calling 336-294-1800.