NCADA is excited to offer a Paralegal Seminar! The day-long program will feature an ethics hour, jury research topics, social media tips, and many other pertinent discussions. Instructors include attorneys and senior paralegals from several North Carolina defense firms. The program will be offered in person and online.
- The Rules of Engagement: Primer on Federal & State Court Rules
- Who's Who? How to Effectively & Efficiently Research Jurors
- Social Media - Discovery, Ethics, Evidence & Sanctions
- Tips & Best Practices for Assisting with Document Review & Production
- Trials 101: A Paralegal's Role in Trial Prep & Trial
Download Full Program Flyer
Where to Attend: Virtual attendance is available. Attendance for various locations is being reviewed now in Asheville, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Raleigh, and Wilmington for in-person attendance.
Registration: Reduced registration for NCADA member paralegals. Non-member paralegals may attend at a higher fee. Non-member paralegals can register and join for 2023 with one easy fee. Complete and return this member application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration and application may be received separately.
Register today and we'll see you on December 8th!