By popular request, NCADA will begin posting firm job announcements on the website and promote on the Weekly Update and social media. Job announcements will be posted up to four (4) weeks on the website and in the Weekly Update newsletter for $75 per posting. The website page is in development so we will provide courtesy postings in the interim.
StephensonLaw, LLP, a Cary based law firm, is seeking a litigation paralegal. Candidate should demonstrate:
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with cloud-based practice management and document management software.
- Experience in organizing and summarizing medical records.
- Ability to assist multiple attorneys with case management.
Paralegal certification is preferred. This is not a remote position.
Please send resume and cover letter to Melody at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Yates McLamb & Weyher, LLP
Civil Litigation Associate
Yates, McLamb & Weyher, L.L.P. is looking for a North Carolina-licensed civil litigation associate to work in the firm’s downtown Raleigh office. Candidates must have 2-4 years of litigation experience, and experience in civil defense litigation is a plus. Additional licensure in South Carolina and/or Virginia also favored. The firm prefers candidates with trial and pre-trial exposure, including motions, depositions and mediations, as well as strong writing skills. Experience in medical malpractice defense is a plus. Please contact Donna English